This website has been designed to publicize the services offered by the HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L, located in P.I Ciudad Blanca. C/ Etesio nº 12. 41700-DOS HERMANAS(SEVILLA); as well as for the reception of potential clients, business contacts and employment demands.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
The intellectual property rights of the www.panceliac.com page, its source code, design, navigation structures and the elements that dominate it belong to the ownership of HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L, who is responsible for the exclusive exercise of exploitation rights of them in any form, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, communication and transformation, in accordance with the Spanish legislation and the applicable European Union.
The portal of HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L, the pages it comprises and the information or elements contained in them, include texts, documents, photographs, drawings, graphic representations, computer programs, as well as logos, trademarks, trade names, or other distinctive signs, protected by property rights intellectual or industrial, of which HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L are titular or legitimate licensees.
You can access through this web page Information about the services that are accepted through this web page application.
ACCESS AND USE:
Both access to this website, and the use that may be made of the information and contents included in it, shall be the sole responsibility of the person who carries it out.
The conditions of access to this Web will be subject to the current legality and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user thereof, being prohibited in general any type of action to the detriment of HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L.
The use of this website for illegal or unauthorized purposes will be considered strictly prohibited.
Any type of exploitation, including any type of reproduction, distribution, assignment to third parties, public communication and transformation, by means of any type of support and medium, of the aforementioned works, creations and distinctive signs without prior and express authorization of their respective is prohibited. Headlines. Failure to comply with this prohibition may constitute an offense punishable by current legislation.
However, at your own risk, the user may download or make copies of such elements exclusively for personal use, provided that it does not infringe any of the intellectual or industrial property rights of HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L, or alter them in whole or in part. In no case shall this mean an authorization or license on the property rights of HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L.
It is prohibited, except in cases expressly authorized by HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L, to present the pages of HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L, or the information contained therein under frames or frames, distinctive signs, trademarks or social or commercial names of another person, company or entity.
HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L is not responsible under any circumstances for any type of damage that users may cause to this website, or any other, for the illegal or improper use thereof, or the contents and information accessible or facilitated through it. SERVICE: HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L reserves the right to suspend access to its website, without prior notice, in a discretionary and temporary, for technical reasons or any other reason, and may also unilaterally modify both the access conditions, as all or part of the contents in it included. GENERAL: For any litigious matter or that which concerns the Website of HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L, the Spanish legislation will be applicable, being competent for the resolution of all the conflicts derived or related to the use of this Web page, the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of the user. Access to the website of HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L implies the acceptance of all the conditions previously expressed. HYPERLINKS: The hyperlinks contained on the website of HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L They can direct to third-party websites. HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L does not assume any responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on these sites, which will be exclusively informative and that in no case imply any relationship between HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L and to the persons or entities holding such content or owners of the sites where they are located.
For the purposes of the provisions of the European Regulation of Data Protection UE 2016/679 of April 27 of the Parliament and of the Council and the rest of the national regulations in force, HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L (as Responsible for the Treatment), the information that complies with the current legislation on the protection of personal data, and confidentiality commitments specific to its activity.
HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L., informs you of the existence of a system for processing information, owned by HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L, for the purposes of management, communication and information. The aforementioned system can be found in the complete record of Treatment Activities of the HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L, which can be accessed by the user to verify the status of their data.
MEASURES AND SECURITY LEVELS:
HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L, has adopted the necessary measures to guarantee the security of information, as required by art. 32 of the RGPD, according to the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the treatment, in order to avoid, as far as possible and always according to the state of the art, its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, guaranteeing the confidentiality, integrity and availability of them.
AREA OF APPLICATION:
The security measures that the HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L have been described in the Register of Treatment Activities will be applied to the set of assets of the information processing system in which personal data are processed, in order to comply with current legislation on data protection.
All personnel hired by HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L and its Treatment Managers, are obliged to comply with the aforementioned regulations, with special attention to their functions and obligations, including the duty of secrecy that will be duly determined by HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L.
The acceptance of these conditions, requires the user to collect some essential information for the provision of their services, which will be requested personally through forms or the website. At the time of collecting the data, the user will be duly informed of the rights that assist him.
So that the information contained in our treatment system is always up-to-date and does not contain errors, we ask our clients and users to inform us, as soon as possible, of the modifications and rectifications of their personal data.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS:
To exercise the rights of access, challenge, rectification, cancellation, deletion or opposition, portability, limitation of treatment and to file a claim with the AEPD, you should contact HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L, P.I Ciudad Blanca. C/ Etesio nº 12. 41700-DOS HERMANAS(SEVILLA), by means of written communication or by email to the address www.panceliac.com, indicating the right you wish to exercise.
However, other means may be used to recognize the identity of the client exercising any of the foregoing rights.
The user will give his / her consent so that HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L can make use of your personal data in order to provide a correct fulfillment of the contracted services.
The completion of the form included in the site or the sending of emails or other communications to HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L, implies the express consent of the client to the inclusion of their personal data in the aforementioned file, owned by HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L.
At the time of requesting this information, the client or user of the recipient of the information will be informed, the purpose for which the data is collected, the identity and address of the File Manager and the user’s right to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your data.
ASSIGNMENT TO THIRD PARTIES:
HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L does not transfer personal data without the express consent of the owners, which must be granted on each occasion, being only assigned with the expressed purpose and always with the consent of the user or client.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND PROFESSIONAL SECRET:
The data collected in all private communications between HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L and the clients or users will be treated with absolute confidentiality, committing HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L to the obligation of secrecy of personal data, to its duty to keep them and adopt all the necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss and treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
In addition, the information of any type that the parties exchange among themselves, the one they agree to have such a nature, or the one that they simply see about the content of said information will also have the status of confidential. The visualization of data through the Internet, will not imply direct access to them, unless express consent of the owner for each occasion.
We recommend that the client does not provide any identification, password or reference numbers to any third party that HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L I could provide it. Likewise, to ensure that the protection of professional secrecy between HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L and the client is preserved in all communications, the client / user must not disclose the confidential information to third parties.
CHANGES IN THE SECURITY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY:
HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L reserves the right to modify its security and data protection policy in order to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as those that may arise from standard codes existing in the matter, or by strategic corporate decisions, with effects of the date of publication of said modification on the website of HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L.
The website www.panceliac.com, is managed by HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L, with CIF B41827627.
The information processing system created is located at the registered office, which is established for the purposes of this Legal Notice, in HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L, P.I Ciudad Blanca. C/ Etesio nº 12. 41700-DOS HERMANAS(SEVILLA); under the supervision and control of HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L, who assumes responsibility for the adoption of technical and organizational security measures to protect the confidentiality and integrity of information, in accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 of April 27 of the Parliament and the Council and the rest of the current national regulations, and other applicable legislation.
HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L, in accordance with Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that the broad acceptance of this Law includes, among these services, the provision of information through this means. In any case, the European Regulation of Data Protection UE 2016/679 of April 27 of the Parliament and the Council and the rest of the current national legislation, and its implementing regulations, in particular, will apply. Which refers to the collection of personal data, information to the interested parties and the creation and maintenance of personal data files.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a very small text file that a Web server can store in a computer’s browser to store some type of information about the user. The cookie identifies the equipment in a unique way, and can only be read by the website that sent it to the team.
A cookie is not an executable file or a program and therefore can not spread or contain a virus or other malicious software, nor can it be longer than 4,000 characters.
What are cookies for?
Remembering your preferences we will not have to, for example, ask you about your country every time you visit our website. We will know the features of the operating system and the browser of the device that is being used and we will be able to offer you a better browsing experience.
Cookies can help our website distinguish the user’s browser as a previous visitor and thus save and remember the preferences that may have been established while the user was browsing the site, customize the home pages, identify which sectors of a site have been visited or keep a record of selections in a “shopping cart” among others.
Types of cookies
Cookies can be classified according to the entity that manages them, the time they remain active or according to their purpose. Sometimes we can check that the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
Depending on your property
– Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Depending on your life time
– Session Cookies: Those that collect data while the user is browsing the website.
– Persistent cookies: These are those in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to its purpose
– Technical cookies: Those that are used internally and that are necessary for the operation of the website.
– Analytical cookies: These are those that allow the collection of statistical information about user activity. This information is collected anonymously and allows you to optimize navigation through our website in order to ensure a better service to the user.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Purposes of cookies
Below is a list of cookies you can find on our website and a brief description of their purpose. We assure you that none of them keeps personal identification information about you. Some cookies personalize your visit, others remember your preferences, while others only provide statistics of visitors.
• 1P_JAR: Google ad personalisation.
• catAccCookies: Required to remember your cookie preferences.
• qtrans_front_language: Established to register the language preference chosen by the user the first time he/she visited the website.
• wordpress_[hash]: To store your authentication details. Its use is limited to the admin console area, /wp-admin/
• wordpress_logged_in_[hash]: Indicates when you’re logged in, and who you are, for most interface use.
• wordpress_test_cookie: WordPress sets this cookie when you navigate to the login page. The cookie is used to check whether your web browser is set to allow, or reject cookies.
• wp-settings-2: This cookie is used to customize your view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface.
• wp-settings-time-2: This cookie is used to customize your view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface.
• NID: This is a unique identifier used by Google applications to store user preferences.
• APISID, HSID, SID, SIDCC: Google uses these cookies, based on recent searches and interactions, to customise ads on Google websites.
The user can configure his browser to accept, or not, the cookies he receives or for the browser to notify him when a server wants to store a cookie or delete them from his computer. You can find the instructions in the security settings in your Web browser.
• If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings.
• If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies.
• If you use Google Chrome, in the menu option Settings> Privacy.
• If you use Safari, in the menu option Preferences> Security.
• If you use Opera> Settings> Delete personal information.
• If you use a native browser on your mobile device, Settings> Clear data or Privacy and Security *
* It may differ depending on the version model of the operating system.
You can use the “Help” section that you will find in the toolbar of most browsers to change the settings of your computer, however, some of the features of our online services may not work or may be more difficult to access if you reject all cookies.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode can have different names, below you can find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
– Internet Explorer 8 and higher: InPrivate
– FireFox 3.5 and higher: Private Navigation
– Google Chrome 10 and higher: Incognito
– Safari 2 and above: Private Navigation
– Opera 10.5 and higher: Private Navigation
– Browser: Incognito tab
Please read carefully the help section of your browser to learn more about how to activate the “private mode”. You can continue visiting our website even if your browser is in “private mode”, however, the user experience may not be optimal and some utilities may not work.
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
– Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
– Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/en/
HORNO VIRGEN DE LOS REYES S.L thanks you for activating the acceptance of cookies, this helps us obtain more accurate data that allow us to improve the content and design of our website to adapt it to your preferences.